How We Work
How we work at Your Vet Online is super easy and convenient for you. Because our vets are dedicated to helping you take care of your pet or horse we are online 24/7 so we are always available and at your service.
Our Australian veterinarians will:
- provide solutions to common pet or horse problems or health issues
- provide you with a second opinion
- give advice on medications
- give guidance on the management of health, nutritional and or behavioural problems
- help you find a veterinarian in your area
- provide you with a script if conditions are met
Speaking with one of our vets gives you an affordable option to solve problems at home without struggling to get your pet to a clinic or a vet out to your horse or farm animal. If we determine that you do need to visit a clinic, we can provide you with details of vet clinics in your area.
How Does The Consult Process Work?
- When you have a problem or query about the health of your pet, horse or farm animal go to our online vet services page.
- Decide if you want to talk to an online vet directly or if an email answer will suffice – remember that with an email only one email reply will be given.
- Click on your chosen consult method and complete the details to make a payment.
- Once payment has been made you will be taken to a page and asked to provide basic information about your pet (if it’s an in-person consult) or asked to complete a form for a quick question email reply.
- For personal consults, one of our registered veterinarians will make contact with you when you hit start the chat. For email questions, our vets will reply within 12 hours.
- During the in-depth personal consult, your vet will discuss your pet’s problem and come up with a plan for treatment. Your vet may advise that seeing a veterinarian in person is required if the welfare of your animal is at risk.
- Once the consult is over, we welcome feedback in the form of a Google Review.
The Your Vet Online Satisfaction Guarantee
If on the rare occasion our veterinarians are genuinely unable to help you, your payment will be fully reimbursed and we will help you to seek guidance from the right source.
If you are not happy with the service you receive, please contact customercare@ yourvetonline(dot)com
We will review your question and answers and if our medical director deems it to be incomplete or inadequate you will receive a full refund and we will provide a more informed answer to your question.